Sneaky Pete Sceptre Water Tool
Sneaky Pete Says:
The Sceptre is an upgraded water tool that allows you to take your water-cooled vapour experience on the go. It has a 14mm or 18mm female joint, so it will work directly with any of our glass adapters or your favourite 18mm male vaporizer like the VapeXhale or the HydroBrick Maxx. Filling is easy - hold the unit under a tap with the mouthpiece pointing down. Turn the tap off, let the water drain out of the bottom section, then flip it upright and you're ready to go! The Sceptre provides a great deal of water filtration and cooling, which leads to a more satisfying vapour experience, a great way to upgrade your favourite vaporizer!
- provides substantial water cooling and filtration to your favourite vaporizer
- available in 14mm & 18mm female joints
- both the 14mm & 18mm versions stand ~7 inches tall
- easy to fill design, simply fill with the mouthpiece pointing downwards and the water tool will automatically drain to the proper volume
- spill resistant (not spill proof) design helps to minimize mess
- a quality build that is sturdy without being too bulky
- bubbling and bent mouthpiece design work to eliminate water getting on your lips, experiment with draw speed and water volume for ideal results
Works great with many more devices than I thought. Got it for my Pax with the water adapter (which is a must) I used my scorpion every day until this Sceptre made the scene. Now I use it with my SSV & Pax. Solid product.
Handy water tool
I like this piece better than my F-Bomb because of the mouth tip. I use this with a Hyrobrick Maxx and with Dynavaps. It works well. Like it a lot.
Nice piece of glass.
Heavy glass that does its job really well.