Arizer Go (ArGo)
Free Shipping & Free Grinder Included With Your Order!
Sneaky Pete Says:
The Arizer Go (ArGo) is Arizer's first ultra portable vaporizer. This convection/conduction hybrid weighs in at only 97g, and the body conveniently pops up to protect the glass mouthpiece through a clever design. It features a removable battery, pass through charging, single degree temperature adjustment, and the ability to use while charging. Arizer is know for their ease of use and quality devices, and the ArGo certainly fulfills those high expectations with it's simple to master function and (almost) maintenance free operation. This is a highly recommended unit for someone who wants a top quality vaporizer in a tiny and portable device!
- convection/conduction hybrid heating
- single degree temperature adjustment, can use in C or F
- OLED screen allows you to change menu settings, see remaining battery life etc
- removable high capacity 18650 li-ion battery, up to 90 minutes of use per charge, USB charging, can use while charging
- isolated and pure boro-silicate vapour path for best flavour and health
- heats up in 60-90 seconds
- Arizer is a legendary manufacturer in the industry
- rugged feel for such a small and light vaporizer
- reasonably low draw resistance
- ultra-portable, very stealthy
- fantastic vapour quality, smooth and tasty, especially considering it's small size
- easy to use, no learning curve required
- virtually maintenance free, you only need to clean the glass stems
- we get our vaporizers directly from the manufacturer, be aware of fake vaporizers, they can be unsafe and/or unhealthy!
This Product Is Best For:
Someone who wants to take a miniaturized Arizer Air 2 with them everywhere they Go. The Arizer Go produces a vapour experience akin to it's larger siblings, at a fraction of the size.
Arizer Go, Battery, Charger/USB Power Adapter, 2 x Glass Aroma Tube, 2 x Silicone Stem Caps, Belt Clip Carry Case, Stainless Steel Stirring Tool, Owners Manual
How can you not love buying from this guy?
So, the item is pretty good once you learn how to load the stem with just the right amount of bud, otherwise you'll have a hard draw, but once you get that down, you're golden. The truly good experience is dealing with Pete himself, this is a good businessman and will go far, I'm definitely going to shop from his store over and over again. If I had to say ONE critical thing about the entire experience, which doesn't really count as a negative... SO don't go getting ruffled! I don't eat artificially flavored and dyed candy, which he includes a small gimme with each order. The gesture is very welcomed, but sadly, unless it's certified organic and made with only honey as a sweetener and no other nonsense, I won't eat it, but the gesture is SUPER cool regardless. Thanks Pete, you are doing it better than good!!!
My first overall proper vaporizer, I have shared one with roommates before but this is all mine.
Love the ArGo!
I couldn’t be happier with my ArGo purchase! I am fairly new to vaping dry herb and did hours of research and review watching before I finally made this purchase. The Argo is really easy to use, very compact, and works great. I get some awesome tasty clouds with the ArGo and anyone who has shared a session with me loves it too. I’ve since bought a few attachments for it and I’m having fun using the little bandit water piece with this. It’s an investment but I’m so glad I made it. I was initially going to go with something different but the Argo happened to be on sale the day I made my purchase so I went for it. You should go for it too, you won’t regret it!! I also wanted to say that both orders I have placed from Sneaky Pete store have shipped super fast!!!! I had both shipments in just a few days from ordering. Great company!
I have quite enjoyed my time with it, compared to my other vapes this is a step ahead of the game. I have yet to try it with a water piece but I look forward to that.
rubberized retractable top started flaking off the first day
i like the item, its low key. but the rubberized top started flaking off on the first use. very disappointing for the money i spent. arizer support is decent, they got back to me quickly and now i am shipping it back to washington to be serviced. awesome.